Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller and Data Processor is DUE EMME S.r.l, with registered office in DUE EMME S.r.l.
The user's personal data are processed by subjects who, pursuant to Art. 30 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, are designated respectively by the Data Controller and Data Processor and operate under their direct authority according to the instructions received.
Purposes of Data Processing
Pursuant to Art. 13 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the collection and any other operation of data processing is performed by DUE EMME S.r.l for the following purposes:
- contact potential and existing customers;
- contact potential partners;
- analyze customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided;
- comply with legal obligations.
Methods of Data Processing
The data will be collected and processed by DUE EMME S.r.l for the above-mentioned purposes both manually and by electronic or automated means, in compliance with the limits and conditions laid down in art. 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The data are stored and controlled by DUE EMME S.r.l in compliance with the confidentiality and security measures provided for in Art. 31 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The data may be processed - on behalf of DUE EMME S.r.l - by employees, partners, professionals and/or firms responsible for carrying out specific processing services or complementary activities to those performed by DUE EMME S.r.l, or necessary for the implementation of DUE EMME S.r.l's operations and services.
This notice applies only to the site in question and not to other sites that the user may have access to through links.
The provision of the data is voluntary. The user who decides to provide his data is required to supply all the data defined as "necessary".
Failure to provide the data will prevent any further operation.
Communication and Sharing of Data
Pursuant to Art. 13 letter d) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, DUE EMME S.r.l advises you that - given the existence of computer and telematic systems, or correspondence - the data may be made available abroad, even outside the EU countries.
The Data Subject's Rights and their Exercise
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the user who has provided his data is entitled to obtain:
- confirmation as to whether or not the data exist and their communication in an intelligible form;
- information related to the data (as to their source, purposes and methods of processing);
- the updating, correction or - if he shows an interest - integration of data;
- the erasure, transformation in an anonymous form or blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including those which do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or further processed;
- confirmation that the above-mentioned operations, also as regards their content, have been brought to the attention of the subjects to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
Furthermore, pursuant to Art. 7 of the above-mentioned decree, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of their collection;
to the processing of the data carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research activities or commercial communication.
Statement of consent
Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the user acknowledges that he has carefully reviewed these terms and agree that DUE EMME S.r.l may process his data to carry out the services related to the purposes of this notice.
Finally, the user gives his consent to the processing of the data by DUE EMME S.r.l for the purpose of sending, also via e-mail, advertising, promotional, information, and commercial material about DUE EMME S.r.l.
At any rate, the data shall not be shared or communicated, except to comply with legal obligations and meet the basic needs of the processing required, and shall in no case be sold to third parties by DUE EMME S.r.l.